Netac 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 SODIMM 2666MHz CL19 Single Stick Notebook Laptop Memory RAM
NTBSD4N26SP-08 8GB (1Rx8 1G x 64-Bit) PC4-2666 CL19 260-Pin SO-DIMM
NTBSD4N26SP-08 is a 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-2666 CL19 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8, non-ECC,memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components per module.The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2666 timing of 19-19-19 at 1.2V. Each 260-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers. The electrical and mechanical specifications are as follows:
• Power Supply: VDD=1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP – 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD=2.2V to 3.6V
• Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for data, strobe, and mask signals
• Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
• On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8 via the mode register set (MRS)
• Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
• Fly-by topology
• Terminated control command and address bus
• PCB: Height 1.18′ (30.00mm)
• RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
1. Netac was established in 1999 and is the 1st public company in China in flash storage industry.
2. The world’s inventor of USB drives and a technology leader with 300+ worldwide patents.
3. Good resources and win-win strategy to ensure most competitive prices in the industry.
4. Quality first concept and assurance as a public company’s focus.
5. Fast delivery with huge production capacity of 300Kpcs/day
6. Trade references: IBM, HP, Hyundai, Hikvision, Philips